|Our Limousine Services
Is there drive time?
- It depends where your pick up and drop off points will be. Check with the booking agent for details. While our service area is larger than most companies, we do have the limitations of how far we go without charging extra for our time and gas to get there.
Is smoking allowed in any of our vehicles?
- No. There is no smoking allowed in any of our vehicles.
Can we bring a cooler?
- Yes, but for your convenience the driver will stock the built in coolers with your beverages and get the cooler out of your way.
- We will stow the cooler in the trunk of the limousines or in the bus in the back compartment. Our drivers will be happy to make sure that our built-in coolers are well stocked with your beverages that you bring. We also provide glasses, ice and waters for all rentals.
What will my driver be wearing?
- Our drivers are professionals and wear a dark suit and tie, dress shirt and dress shoes. In colder weather they also wear a dress overcoat.
Are reservations needed?
- Yes, we recommend it as some of our vehicles are in high demand. There is a deposit required for all reservations and we have a contract that we mail or email to you. Of course, you can always make an appointment to meet with us personally to reserve the vehicles also.